One more post for the day before I start supper. I made this card for a swap on SCS. You had to send in cards with "fancy folds". I used pink pirouette as my base. Cut it just like you would for a 4.25 x 5.5 card. Fold down the front, adhere patterned paper to the fold (I think that's Daisy D's). I used blue textured c/s to mask the pp. Then I cut white c/s 1/4 inch smaller than the pink and adhered it "backwards" inside the card. I punched out some matching pp with a circl punch for decoration. My favorite part of this card is the "Oval All" sentiment by SU! I colored the rubber stamp with always artichoke and rose red markers, stamped it and punched it out with the lg. oval punch then backed it with certainly celery c/s punched out with the scallop oval punch. I tied a piece of crean sheer ribbon to finish it off. All you do is slide off the ribbon to open. I think this is the most elements I've ever done to a card and once I got my "assembly line" going, it didn't take long to put them all together.
I hope you like it!
Have a blessed weekend :o)
Very pretty - great colors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Hi there, Melina! So nice to meet you! Welcome to the Crafty Critter's Blog group! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Thanks for the inspiration. I love this layout.
ReplyDeletelove this fold. never seen it before!! TFS!
ReplyDeletelovies, =o) kel
This is beautiful!! I have not found the patience to create a card like this yet. You did great, wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your card, I will have to try that fold!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite part is also the Oval All...I just bought that set and can't wait for it to come!! Very cute!
ReplyDelete