Over at our Critter challenge blog, Marsha is hosting our latest challenge....make a recessed window card. Oh my, the instructions for this card over on SCS were.....well challenging! I didn't get a card made with those instructions. I was pulling my hair out! I did get a window card done though.....using clean and simple rules :-)
You know me....I make it SIMPLE!
Sorry Marsha! I hope this can "sort of" fit in the challenge.
This card also goes along with today CAS and Try a new Technique challenges over on SCS. Dry embossing and emboss on embossing.
I cut a piece of Rose Red dsp after I punched "windows" in a piece of white card stock with my circle punch. I then ran it through my big shot with the patterns 2 texture plate, then distressed it. I cut a scallop circle from white card stock and ran it through my big shot with the eyelet texture plate. I added a vintage brad and a sentiment from Thank You Kindly.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...
Blessings...
Yep, those instruction were a little over whelming! I like the simplicity of your card though. It came out great.
ReplyDeleteThis turned out so pretty! Love the simple beauty of it!
ReplyDeleteI love the splash of color on the card!
ReplyDeleteMelina,
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I think you made a fabulous card, and how clever you are!
Hugs, Marsha
I think this is stunning!
ReplyDeleteVery very pretty...I love the colors and the subtleness.
ReplyDelete