Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Already August?!

Hiya! :-)
It cannot be the 1st of August! Whoa! Where has the year gone? It's a little sad to me. Of course, I'm a silly sentimental sap too! LOL
I do have something special to look forward too though and that is Fall. It is my very favorite holiday. I love all the colors!

The card I'm sharing with you today has a shade of Fall to it. I love the new In Colors from Stampin' Up!. This is my first project using Concord Crush. I really like it!


Supplies:
card stock ~ Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp (retired), white
Ink ~ Elegant Eggplant
Stamps ~ A Word For You
Accessories ~ Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, circle punch, MS 3 hole border punch, corner rounder punch, white thread, purple Kaiser rhinestones

There is a very special couple at church who had their wedding anniversary today. She is a very bubbly, chatty, funny lady so, I wanted to make a little different card for her....not the "normal" anniversary card.

This card follows the sketch at Get Sketchy (#49) this week.
I'm also entering it in the Pile It On (#30) challenge to use Butterflies, Bugs or Bees on your project.

I hope this is the start to a spectacular week for you!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

6 comments:

  1. Super card, love the colors and clean lines of the design.
    Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those colors and the border at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is LOVELY!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at "PIO" this week. Hope to see you again!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors are fantastic...I bed they just loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate your comments. Have a great day and God bless!