My first post of 2011! It took me 10 days, that's pitiful...
I promise to do better!!!!
It's going to be a great year. I've already decided. :)
My #1 crafty resolution this year is to get back to scrappin'.
I'm so behind. I'm working on my 2008 album! ugh! ....and me being the chronological scrapbooker that I am, I can't scrap out of order. so I'm right now, making my daughter's 4th birthday pages.....and yes, she's 6 years old.......ummmm really 6 1/2!

She had a great 4th birthday. I bought her a birthday girl shirt with matching hair bow. She walked around all day showing off her new digs. I'm exactly like that when I get new clothes (probably cause I rarely ever get new clothes). Of course, I don't go around telling everyone like she did (giggle) but I do "wear the new" out of them rather quickly! :)
I used lots of Pepples ~ Twitterpated Collection and heidi grace designs papers with this layout.
I used the sketch provided by Sketchy Thursdays Challenge blog this week.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Until next time...
Blessings...
Melina
I promise to do better!!!!
It's going to be a great year. I've already decided. :)
My #1 crafty resolution this year is to get back to scrappin'.
I'm so behind. I'm working on my 2008 album! ugh! ....and me being the chronological scrapbooker that I am, I can't scrap out of order. so I'm right now, making my daughter's 4th birthday pages.....and yes, she's 6 years old.......ummmm really 6 1/2!
She had a great 4th birthday. I bought her a birthday girl shirt with matching hair bow. She walked around all day showing off her new digs. I'm exactly like that when I get new clothes (probably cause I rarely ever get new clothes). Of course, I don't go around telling everyone like she did (giggle) but I do "wear the new" out of them rather quickly! :)
I used lots of Pepples ~ Twitterpated Collection and heidi grace designs papers with this layout.
I used the sketch provided by Sketchy Thursdays Challenge blog this week.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Until next time...
Blessings...
Melina
Sweet photo and layout! I'm always impressed by chronological scrappers... I can't imagine being "caught up" on scrapping. I didn't start until the oldest of my six kids was eighteen. Caught up is no gonna happen :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet photo! The page looks perfect. Don't feel bad....by going in chronological order, you get to relive the event a second time! :)
ReplyDeleteCute page : )
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing x
This is so sweet! Gptta love that photo! Great embellies!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along!
Toooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest photo ever:) Love the layout!
ReplyDeleteAw, I adorable everything about this page, especially the flower!
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome, awesome page!
ReplyDeleteAww.. such a sweet layout.
ReplyDeleteLove the sketch... and your glittery letters give it just the right amount of sparkle.