I used the SU! 3 heart punch and my scraps of Razzleberry lemonade dsp and Bermuda Bay c/s.
I used my new Well Scripted stamp set for the sentiment. The popped up heart is from the Delicate Dots stamp set (retired). I stamped it with Rich Razzleberry ink on Bermuda Bay c/s.
I used my Zip Dry adhesive to put all the hearts down. If you don't have any of this...you gotta get some! I've used this for years. If you don't have a Xyron machine, it is the best thing to put small pieces on with.
I used a pale pink button from my stash and put linen thread through it.
Oh yeah, I also just got the mat pack & paper piercing tool from SU! I love using them. I pierced a few holes at the bottom of the card. I'm going to have to experiment with these fun little tools.
THANKS for stopping by today!
Until next time...
Blessings...
i love this simple and beautiful this is my kind of card :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! "Simply" beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Marsha
Simply stated and beautiful.. great way to use up some scraps!
ReplyDeleteI just love this card, all the little hearts are too cute!
ReplyDeleteThis card is fantastic!!! What a fun way to use your scraps! The paper piercing and button are super additions! Think I will be CASE-ing this beauty for sure!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card....I love the simpleness of it...those hearts are great! And I got that SU! set too...I just love swirly writing like that!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! You have that CAS style down. For some reason I always struggle with CAS. It's harder then it looks.
ReplyDeleteVery cool, love the heart punch border.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracey