Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crop the Weekend Away! Part 3

Hello friends!
I pray you're having a wonderfully productive day! I love feeling productive. I go to bed at night knowing I've accomplished something and I don't know about you but I sleep better knowing my day wasn't wasted.
Okay, now I know housework is very productive but that's not to what I am referring! Of course, I'm talking about crafting!!!! Hahahahahahaha
Here's another page I completed during my very, very productive weekend of scrapping:


Isn't he the cutest little Pirate you ever did see? Using the Cricut, I cut the hook out with the Paper Dolls cartridge and the title with the Jasmine Cartridge. I highlighted both with a white gel pen to give them some dimension. I cut the circle with the Cricut also, using the George basic shapes cartridge then off set it and cut off the excess. I layered on some wide black ribbon and then white rick rack. I added a little bling but tried not to make the page girlie for my tough guy Pirate! :)

Thanks for stopping by...

Until next time...
Blessings...

2 comments:

  1. He sure is a cute lil' pirate!!!! Super awesome page!!! I'm always looking for page layout inspiration for boy pages. This is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is soooo great...I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate your comments. Have a great day and God bless!