We were to make a card using this SCS color challenge (272), the colors were Kraft, Bermuda Bay and Real Red. Jennifer added a twist to make it a Christmas card. Well, I've not made the first Christmas card this year so I REALLY needed to complete this challenge :)
Now, I have to say, Bermuda Bay is not one of my favorite colors. I still have the 2 sheets that came in the 1 pack of In Color card stock I ordered last year. Ain't that pitiful?!
This is what I came up with...
I used the SU! Snow Swirled and (new!) Perfect Punches stamp set. One of my new favorite things to do is tear a strip of card stock, put snail adhesive all along the back and gather it on the card. I used my "new to me" real red satin ribbon. I punched a hole with my slot punch to tie the bow.
I hope you enjoyed this early Christmas card :)
Until next time...
Blessings...
Very pretty, Melina! I like that stamp you used!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous.. I like your gathered strip of cardstock .. I like doing that with ribbon too!
ReplyDeleteOh this is pretty I love that stamp set and robbon :)
ReplyDeleteI just love the look of your card...and that "feux" ribbon is soooo cute...I might have to try this!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!!
ReplyDeleteI just love that color combo, great card!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! I love the torn paper at the bottom.
ReplyDelete