Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Butterfly Elegance

This is my second post of the day.
Scroll down to see who won my blog candy giveaway!!! ;-)

Hello ladies
I have a quick post tonight.
This card is one I've made for my card class next week.
I love my new Elegant lines embossing folder! This is the first card I've made with it.


Supplies:
Card stock ~ very vanilla, melon mambo
Ink ~ wild wasabi
Accessories ~ big shot, elegant lines embossing folder, very vanilla satin ribbon, sponge daubers, modern label punch, butterfly punch


I sponged wild wasabi ink on the embossing.

I'm also entering this card in the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #70 this week.

Thanks so much for visiting me!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

9 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, Melina ~ what a beautiful color choice of the melon with the white, the contrast is just so eye catching! Love the swirled background - this is one to CAS, my dear - it's sooo lovely, wonderful job! (I was so sure I was a follower of your blog, but can't find "Me!" LOL!) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card. Love the embossed design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melina - Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love this card -- the sponged embossing really adds tons of elegance. I think I just might need this folder!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card. I just love the embossing and inking over it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card! I just love the sponged embossing!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love the colored embossing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness...I love this...that embossing is awesome with the sponging over it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate your comments. Have a great day and God bless!