Sunday, August 11, 2013

There's a Mouse in My Stocking!

Hello!
I hope you're having a very crafty day.

I saw the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and had to try it out.
Now remember, at FMS, they are the clean team, no distressing, no inked edges, lots of "white" space. I will be the first to tell you....I love inking my edges so this was a true challenge for me.

What do ya think?

I received this image and papers in a card kit, so I'm not sure of the maker of either. Sorry.
I colored my image with Spectrum markers, added a lot of rhinestones to the top and then a little bit of sheer ribbon and a couple misc. buttons to finish.

Here's their sketch:
Yeah! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina


3 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Love the look of your new changes over here on your blog. It looks great.

Cindy Hall said...

This card is adorable! I think for a girl who likes to distress, you've mastered the art of "clean"! The image is adorable and beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Zella said...

This is beautiful Melina! It's so pretty and you truly are the Queen of CAS!