Tuesday, September 15, 2009

An ATC for every month

Well I haven't finished the recipe cards as mentioned yesterday. I have the idea in my head...I just can't seem to get the mojo to sit down and do it. I did just get back a great ATC swap that I wanted to share with you all. In this swap we had to pick a month and make an ATC themed for that month. You may remember an earlier post where I posted the pic of my month's ATC. I did February. I love the swaps where you make one thing and you get a 'set' of something back. Those are my fav. I believe these are sooo cute! Thanks to Natalie for hostessing such a great swap on SCS.


My February card I used basic black, real red and pink pirouette c/s. Then I used the Love you Much stamp set from SU! to stamp the heart in real red ink on the pink c/s. I used Fundamental Phrases stamp set from SU! for the words (stamped with Craft White ink). A few brads, some paper flowers and ribbon....easy, easy.
Right now my favorite one of the set is October of course b/c Fall is my favorite season. I'm sure the next time I take them out and use one I'll have a brand new favorite. hee! hee!

Until next time...
Blessings...

3 comments:

JayLynn said...

Looks like a fun swap! I really like the Feb one that you made :)

Colleen said...

You ended up with a great set! Cute card for Feb:)

STAMPIN4TK said...

I love these! All of them are great!