Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall is just around the corner

IT'S SEPTEMBER!!!

Hey ladies!! I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.
I can hardly believe Fall is just around the corner.
Christmas is only 3 1/2 months away...WOW!
Well I have to say that Fall/Autumn is my FAVORITE time of the year. I love the colors. Earth tones are my favorites. When I have a SU! class, I always ask the ladies to turn to the color families of cardstock and tell me which family they're drawn too. Earth Elements has always been my favorite.
I made some Fall Borders for a swap that mnewby (Melanie) is hostessing on SCS. I like how they turned out.



I used chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, more mustard, & old olive cardstocks. The patterned paper is from a die cuts with a view stack. I picked up some 3D stickers from HobLob and made my little page accents. The journaling block is from a stamp set I picked up at Wal-Mart on clearance. I used linen thread on one of my accents and I finished off the borders with some paper/fabric flowers and buttons. Oh yeah and a small brad.

What do ya think? Don't it just scream Fall? hee! hee!

Until next time....
Blessings....

5 comments:

Colleen said...

What a great set!

Melanie said...

Fall is right around the corner and I'm so excited. As much as I love the warm summer the fall is my favorite time of year. GREAT border set, I was very excited to receive them.

AnnMarie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! They make me want to put on a sweater and have a big slice of apple pie! :)

Scrapbooking By Ladybug said...

I wish I were in your group. What a great set.

April said...

That is a wonderful border set. Love all the accents and everything!