Monday, December 14, 2009

CCC #14

Here's my card for the Crafty Critters Blog Challenge #14. It was to use a Limited Supply challenge from SCS where you could only use white and one other color. If you used patterned paper it had to be white on white. Your embellishments had to be white. I chose to do a CAS card...I know that is hard to believe ;)....I can't help it. If I can make it clean and simple and still get supper on the table and kiddos loved and read too....I'M GOOD!
So, here it is...


I used white c/s as my base then stamped the snowflake from Snow Swirled in Brilliant Blue ink and used the sentiment from Christmas greeting set and inked it in the same color. I did two score lines at the bottom and then a white square brad on the bottom snowflake.
This is also the card I did as my 'mass' produced card for church. I had A LOT of cards to give out and I wanted to try and make all of them. I think it is a nice clean, pretty card.
Hope you enjoyed visiting today.
Until next time...
Blessings...

12 comments:

Melanie said...

This is GEORGOUS!!! I think you did a beautiful, amazing job. :)

Lesley said...

Very pretty, I love the snowflakes!

marsha said...

Love your "clean and simple"! This is lovely and I'm sure everyone who receives one feels special.

Hugs,
Marsha

Velta said...

Your cards and scrappings are beautiful...I love this last post...clean and simple = elegant!

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful! Love the simplicity but it also looks elegant. Great job & thanks for joining the challenge.

Tracey said...

Very nice and simple, I love it. Way to go Super Mom!!!

April said...

Very nice...I have been using that set a ton this year...something about snowflakes got me this year!

Colleen said...

CAS cards rock! What a pretty snowflake!

paige said...

This is a beautiful CAS card!

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful, Melina!! :)

Moira said...

Simple yet elegant... great job!!

Anonymous said...

Adore this card!!! Simply yet stunning ... great job ...