Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Puppy Luv

Middle of the week already! Yay!
I made a scrapbook page Monday. By the time I finished it though, the kiddos had already messed up my clean kitchen and dining room table. ugh! I find myself saying get out of the kitchen 40 times while I'm at my craft table. I guess they think I can't see them! hee! hee!
Oh well...on to the page:


This is a 12x12 page. The base is Chocolate chip. I hand cut the large heart. I distressed it a bit and added WW craft ink on the edges. I did a random title with letters in my stash. The top heart is made using buttons. The bottom heart is acrylic.
This is a dog our kiddos got in 2008. His name was Carson. He was a Dachshund mix....very cute!
Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Until next time...
Blessings...

10 comments:

Terria said...

Super cute layout, I love the heart of buttons and the different letters for the title. Oh oh you should enter it in the January challenge over at myscrapbookingsupplies.net its a great prize for this month:) details on my blog!!!

Tracey said...

Very nice layout, I love the distressed heart. Carson is a cutie!!!

marsha said...

I just love, love, love this layout! What cute images of your kiddies and their dog. I'm partial to dogs anyway, I'm "owned" by an Australian Shepherd.

AnnMarie said...

This is such a fun layout!! Very cute!!

paige said...

cute page!

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cool layout. Looks like the dog is well loved!

Lesley said...

Awesome layout, love the heart!

Jennifer said...

Awww! How sweet. This is a precious layout. Hugs!

Colleen said...

Great colors and I love the journaling!

Moira said...

I "heart" this page! Pun intended! haha

Love the journaling strips!