Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crop the Weekend Away! Part 1

Hi everybody! How are ya? I hope you're wonderful!
I'm busy as ever....end of the school year you know (only 8 more days, not that I'm counting!)
I had a weekend crop...a very successful weekend crop...I got 16 pages done!! WooooWhoooo
That is a lot for me because I tend to sit and stare at the pictures...I don't know I guess I think their going to scrap themselves...but I put them on my background c/s and just stare at them for a few minutes. I truly hope this is helping me to scrap them the way they should be...?...I don't know.
Anywho, for the next couple of days I will be posting pages I completed at this crop.
I hope you enjoy!!!!


These are pics from our trip to Savannah, GA. I HAD to go to Paula Deen's Restaurant! There were 8 of us eating that night and that is the picture of our recipe! Your eyes are right....that's $203!!!!!
My b/g c/s is real red then I inked up my Medallion stamp with choc. chip ink and stamped onto the c/s. I used some scrap dp for accents along with some buttons. I inked the kraft piece of cardstock with choc. chip ink also.

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...
Blessings...

3 comments:

Terria said...

Wow 16 pages when I am at our local crop night group I never get anything done I guess because we do more talking and eating and catch up verse scrapbooking :)

Craft Paper said...

That's a lot of pages!! Great LO's$203 divided by 8 is only $26 before tip! Not too bad!!

April said...

200 bucks...wow...but then again..there were 8 of you! But it doesn't look like much on that receipt to add up to that much!!! LOL! Great layout and love the colors!