Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crop the Weekend Away! Part 3

Hello friends!
I pray you're having a wonderfully productive day! I love feeling productive. I go to bed at night knowing I've accomplished something and I don't know about you but I sleep better knowing my day wasn't wasted.
Okay, now I know housework is very productive but that's not to what I am referring! Of course, I'm talking about crafting!!!! Hahahahahahaha
Here's another page I completed during my very, very productive weekend of scrapping:


Isn't he the cutest little Pirate you ever did see? Using the Cricut, I cut the hook out with the Paper Dolls cartridge and the title with the Jasmine Cartridge. I highlighted both with a white gel pen to give them some dimension. I cut the circle with the Cricut also, using the George basic shapes cartridge then off set it and cut off the excess. I layered on some wide black ribbon and then white rick rack. I added a little bling but tried not to make the page girlie for my tough guy Pirate! :)

Thanks for stopping by...

Until next time...
Blessings...

2 comments:

Melanie said...

He sure is a cute lil' pirate!!!! Super awesome page!!! I'm always looking for page layout inspiration for boy pages. This is perfect!!

April said...

This page is soooo great...I just love it!