Thursday, June 17, 2010

Borders and Gardens....

Hello!

I hope you're having a great week. :)

I'll be short (b/c as I type this it is late and I've not had good sleep for a couple nights)...but I'd like to share the other 2 cards I created for Stamp Camp....


This card has a Natural White card stock base with 3 - 1.5" Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Basic Gray borders. I cut the strips 1.5" then used my eyelet border punch on them and layered. The image is from the Paradise stamp set stamped in versamark ink then embossed in clear. I tied on some basic black ribbon and then added a little linen thread.


This one was a big hit at camp. The base is Melon Mambo with some versamark stamped leaves. All images are from the Watercolor Trio stamp set in the Summer Mini. I inked the edges of the Top Note die cut then dry embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper folder (new in 2010-11 idea book and catalog). For the ribbon piece, I folded over a piece of certainly celery ribbon then layered a piece of Melon Mambo polka dot. Ink colors used: Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Always Artichoke and Basic Black.

I hope you enjoyed my cards today :)

Until next time...
Blessings...

6 comments:

Terria said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous I love the second floral one it my favorite the colors and embossing you did a great job!!

April said...

I can see why that second one as a big hit...it's amazing looking!

AnnMarie said...

I just LOVE these cards!!! The embossed one using Water Color Trio is just amazing!!!

Lesley said...

Pretty cards, I love the layers on the first one!

JayLynn said...

Very cool! The embossing on the 2nd card looks super neat!!

Colleen said...

Beautiful cards and I just may have to CASE that second one!