Tuesday, July 27, 2010

...Loves Me....Loves Me Not....

Hello! Thanks for visiting today :)

Today I wanted to share with you a card I made following this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. I'm always amazed at the creations Colleen, Piali, Rachel and Teresa showcase each week.

Here's our beautiful, inspirational cupcake...



And, here's what I created...

The image is Tilda with flower by Magnolia and the brown dp is K & Company, classic. These, along with the blue felt flower and silver flower brad were a kit given to me by Tanja (3boysathome over at SCS). I added some yellow dp from Creative Memories and used my eyelet border punch, then crumpled it. I added some bashful blue ribbon to the yellow panel and twine to the button to finish the card. Tilda is colored with watercolor pencils.

Have a great day!

Until next time...
Blessings...

10 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Perfect image!!! Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

marsha said...

Melina,
This is a stunning card! Love the Magnolia and the colors are beautiful!

Hugs, Marsha

Terria said...

really cute :)

April said...

That cupcake is awesome...I thought at first you made it and was about to be on my way to AL to have some with you!!! Great card!

Craft Paper said...

So cute! Tilda is so adorale. Great job on the challenge!

Kristie W. said...

Super cute! Love the image and dp you used.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, your card is so sweet. I love the Magnolia! And your coloring is awesome! Cute!!!

Melanie said...

Aw this is beautiful, I love it!!!

Lesley said...

Great take on the challenge, very pretty dp!

Colleen said...

Pretty, pretty!