I saw today where the Paper Sundaes challenge blog is having a DT call. Here's the info.:
So, we have decided that it is finally time for us to make a design team call! We are looking for two to three new DT members. Interested? Well, here are the details...
- DT members create a card for each Sunday
- DT members are responsible for posting their creations by noon on Saturday (day before) on our private blog
- DT members are allowed to combine their DT card with other challenges
- Challenge details can be provided a month in advance - allowing you to create your card on your schedule
- DT members must comment on half of the entries posted (DT is split into two groups and each group is assigned certain numbers)
- DT term is August 1st to October 31st
We are looking for someone who wants to have fun! We are not concerned about number of followers but will be looking at how often you post and the quality of your creations. You do not have to have previous DT experience.
- Have fun with a crazy group of girls
- Occasionally freebies
- Exposure for your blog
- Motivation to make time for yourself weekly
If you are interested, please post about our DT call on your blog and feature three of your favorite creations including at least two cards. Link your post below. DT call closes Friday, July 23rd at 11:59pm.
So, here are the 3 cards I chose to enter:
This was the card I posted right after I got my new Sweet Pea dsp stack from SU! I loved that paper :) It was made with a Mojo Monday sketch.
The image on this card is from The Digi Stamp Boutique. It was a freebie!
I created this card for my CAS guest DT spot over on SCS last month.
~I hope you have a great Friday~
Thanks for visiting today!
Until next time...