Sunday, September 12, 2010

Touch of Country Christmas

Hiya sweeties!
Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Lately, I'm in the Christmas mood. So, I'm making lots of Christmas cards.
This one took minutes to make and has an old Country Christmas feel to it. In real life it does, I hope that comes across in the picture.


Supplies:
Paper ~ Very Vanills, Cherry Cobbler, Merry Moments dsp, Old Olive
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler
Stamps ~ Bright Christmas
Accessories ~ linen thread, XL Bird Punch, Sheer vanilla ribbon

The dsp bird is popped up on dimensionals. I punched an extra wing in old olive just for a little pop. I roughed up the Cherry Cobbler c/s on the edges.
The bird is a great way to use up those patterned paper scraps!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

5 comments:

Craft Paper said...

You card is adorable! I like how you only used red, green and white.

Lesley said...

Very pretty!

Colleen said...

Very elegant! I love the deep red against all the white.

April said...

That bird is soo cute! It really looks 3D

Moira said...

Ghix ix xo bdzutiful... lol

that should say

This is so beautiful.. that's what happens when you misplace your fingers on the keyboard.. I couldn't figure out why the wrong letters were coming up.. LMAO.. my hubby thinks i'm weird because I'm giggling like crazy