Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lots of Coloring!

For all of you that know me and my crafting style, you know that I don't do a lot of coloring. Well, not the case with this Halloween card. I don't know what got into me but I like it! :)

I'll be entering this in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Halloween Challenge (#10)
Go take a look! They have some great prizes!!!


I used the great new set from SU!, Fang-tastic. I don't have any Halloween sets. I DO NOT do the scary Halloween thing, only "cutesy" so this is the perfect set for me.
I made the "dirty hills" and then stamped the cat, pumpkins and bat. I stamped, colored and cut out the cute little trick or treater and her goodie bag and popped them up on dimemsionals. I colored my scene with watercolor pencils, SU! markers and a blender pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

8 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Adorable card!! I like the way you did the ribbon. Super cute card.

Scrapbooking With ME Crafts said...

Beautiful Hon hope you win. Your mama's little creative Bug.

Love ya

April said...

Awesome work...you should color more often...it's so fun!

dweatter said...

Great job!!! You should do MORE coloring you are so good at it. Love the scene and the way you used the ribbon.

Colleen said...

Too cute! Love the card:)

Terria said...

Great job, I think its cute !

Lesley said...

Very pretty, I love your shading!

Moira said...

Oh gosh.. this is so adorable.

Love what you did with the ribbon... great way to use up those last little bits of ribbon.