Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hay Lofts and Tractor Tires!

Scrapbook pages!
Yay!
I've finally gotten back into the scrap mood. It's taken me forever it seems. I'm so behind. I do believe my scrapping "drought" was mostly caused from trying to scrap like everyone else by myself. I see all these beautifully embellished, 1 pic pages that I tried to duplicate and just wasn't satisfied. So, I've gone back to my scrappy roots......SIMPLE. I like it. I hope that other people that look at my albums like them too, but if they don't, that's okay too. :)


These are pics from a farm we visited. They had all sorts of fun things to do. It did seem that our kids favorite though was climbing the tractor tires. Who knew? If you look really close, you can see Bethany with her arms up....she's not at the top but she was saying "I'm on top of the world!!!" hahahahahahahaha
Thanks so much for coming by today!
Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

1 comment:

April said...

Girl, you of all people know to be true to yourself! Same goes for scrappin'....do what you like!! I will let you in on a secret....I do two different books each year. A chronology of the year that is pretty basic and then one which my DH calls foofoo ~ filled with "artistic" pages. Both have merit!!

Your farm looks like it was a lot of fun!! And the pages look perfect!!