Monday, October 10, 2011

My Ribbon is Not STRAIGHT!!!!

Yes, I know, odd title. But, ever since I took the pic of this card that is what stands out to me! UGH! I'm such a prissy pot! :)
I'm in the process of making projects for a Ladies Fall Luncheon. They will have tables set up for sell items and they invited me to make some crafty goodies to display and sell! This will be my first "craft show" of sorts. I'm very nervous.
Here's a set of cards I'm selling (after I fix the ribbon of course *giggle*)

I got the idea for this card looking in the SU! catty. Page 192 has the cutest card made with a kit. I decided it could also work with the stamp set Circle Circus. This has to be one of my favorite sets. I love circles. A lot of my creations have circles somewhere on them.
I appreciate you stopping by today!
Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

supplies: white c/s, choc. chip c/s, circle punch, scallop border punch, old olive ribbon, old olive ink, cherry cobbler ink, choc. chip ink, pumpkin pie ink
stamps: Circle Circus and Watercolor Trio

3 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love this card, Melina! The colors and placement of the circles is fabulous. If you wouldn't have said anything, I totally would not have noticed your ribbon! LOL! I have ribbon issues, too. Especially when I try to stick it on with that terrifically tacky tapes stuff. I can never get it to look right! :D

Ana Carolina Little said...

Melina, very nice card. I didn't even realize about the ribbon, but I guess for us that want everything to look great when we post our work, it is more noticeable. Good luck at the Luncheon!!!

marsha said...

Melina, love it! Your circles are great - what ribbon? I never would have noticed if you had not mentioned it!
Hugs,
Marsha