Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh Tidings of.....

Another CAS creation by yours truly!
I know what you're saying, "CAS from Melina! NO WAY!" *giggle*
That's me, Queen of CAS, I love CAS!!!!
Here's a sweet CHRISTmas card I did...

The new SU! Tiding of Joy set has a big outline stamp in it. It is very intimidating to me. I tend to stamp solid images. This, is the way I like to color outline images, punched out so there's not so much to color. I'm NO good at coloring.
I used SU! retired paper pack, Jolly Holiday. I have 2 packs of it. Don't know how that happened! LOL

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you have time to leave a comment. I do appreciated them so.......MUCH!
Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

supplies: SU! Crumb Cake c/s, Jolly Holiday DSP, Choc. chip c/s, white c/s, circle punches, watercolor pencils, blender pen, white gel pen, sponge daubers, choc. chip ink
stamps: Tidings of Joy

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

What a cute card Melina! I love CAS style....yours came out beautiful! TFS!!!!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Very sweet card Melina. I have to start with my Christmas cards soon... I'm getting desperate.... time is flying!!!

AnnMarie said...

Adorable and I think your coloring looks fabulous!

Moira said...

You are the queen of clean and simple!

Love it girl!!