Saturday, December 24, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Creations Day 25

DAY 25! FA LA LA LA LA....LA LA...LA LA!
Yeah! I did it! 25 day of Christmas Creations.....I did it, I did it!!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog during this event. Oh yeah, and here's a little surprise.....
I will have a little something for the lady that visited the most days!
(Nov. 30th post is first in the "series")
Yay!
Today I'm sharing another ornament I made. This one is big and "romantic" *giggle*

I made this ornament using the build a stocking punch from SU! to make the reindeer. Here's Rudolf and his girly friend :)
He has his Christmas sweater on (made with the It's a Wrap Holidays set from SU!). She also has a sparkly sweater on (made from a scrap piece ?? the maker)
Maybe they're getting ready to go to an "After Christmas" Party. You know he works so hard leading the team and everything, he needs some R & R afterwards. hahahaha

I pray your Christmas Eve is wonderful. Spend time with family and friends and thank the Lord for this time of year. That's what it's all about.
Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

3 comments:

Athina said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Melina. Very cute!

Barb said...

What a sweet ornament. I have not seen that punch used as reindeer--Very Creative!

I have loved stopping by your blog during the month--thanks so much for sharing!

Darlene said...

How cute is this????!!!! I have that punch (yay for me!) and now you have given me a great new way to use it! Love the pretty, soft blue that you used too! It really shows off the reindeer!
Congratulations, Melina, on your big accomplishment! That took a lot of time and commitment on your part, all for the benefit of us that follow your blog! Thank you!