Monday, February 20, 2012

A Valentine that Slipped through the Cracks! hahaha

Hello Ladies!
It's the first of the week again....let's make the best of it! :)
I was getting a new post ready today and I found this picture! Whoops! I missed getting it on my blog before Valentine's Day! Oh well, hope you are okay looking at another "Love" themed card :)

I used the SU! Love wheel. I don't use the wheels a lot b/c I can't run a straight line! LOL!
I hope you had a great "Sweetheart" day last week.

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

7 comments:

Liz said...

glad you posted ,I love how you made the hearts . Hugs

April said...

I like how little the bow is! Can you believe I have never used a stamp wheel?

craftieodmae said...

love it, the white left on the card is fantastic!!! So clean and refreshing!

The Other Patti Sue said...

There can never be to many "love" cards! This is adorable!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Love it Melina!!!. For me is the same thing... I don't use my wheels at all, and I have severals, and lately my background stamps either. My style changed so much since I started that I'm not using lots of stuff :(. Great card!!!

MiamiKel said...

Aw, glad you showed us some love despite Valentine's being over - show the love all year long! And I didn't realize it about the rollers but this looks about as straight as it gets to me! Big hugs x0x0

Anonymous said...

You're so great at those CAS cards. I hope you make the design team. You deserve it!