Thursday, April 12, 2012

Punches of Trees and Sunshine


Hi! I hope your week has been INKY! :)

I got to playing around with my punches again and this is what happened:

My blue circle is cut with the Spellbinders circle dies and my Big Shot.
Punches used:
circle punch
scallop circle punch
modern label punch

I hand cut the sun rays. The bird is from the SU! set, Season of Friendship. The sentiment is from SU! Fundamental Phrases.

Thank you for stopping by!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

10 comments:

Patty Gorka said...

I love punch art and this is soooo cute! Very creative!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutley gorgeous! I love punches too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great punch art! This is awesome!

Betty Benton said...

What a great little scene you've created with your punches! Very creative!

AnnMarie said...

Fantastic card!!! Punches are the best!! You really did a great job!!

Athina said...

Very sweet! Great job!

~Paola~ said...

awww sooo cuuuteee!! :o)

Ana Carolina Little said...

AWWW Melina, I don't know how you do it. Your cards are so clean and beautiful!!!. It is so hard for me to achieve that!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

So adorable ..inspires me to pull out those punches!

MiamiKel said...

This is gorgeous, Melina! What a fun and cute card to put together - a beauty, just like all your cards :) Hugs and blessings!