Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Crafty Sale!


Hi friends!

I wanted to let you in a crafty sale I'm having tomorrow night on FB.
The sale will be held in a group I am in. Please friend me (Melina Wray-Pylant) or if you're already a friend, message me and I will add you to the group. You have to have a Paypal account to buy.

The items I will be selling are priced below retail. They are also going to cheaper than my Zibbet shop prices....tomorrow night only. Whatever is left will go on my Zibbet shop at a slightly higher price. So get in on the deals! :)

Sale: Friday, July 27th from 8-10 pm Central time.
(I know the Opening Ceremonies are tomorrow night....please hit "pause" and stop by my sale for a few minutes. :)

You can watch my YouTube video promoting the sale here:


Here's my ad on FB:



I hope to see you there!!! :)

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina


(P.S. Be sure and check out this week's Twisted Tuesday challenge! We want to see knots and trees on your creation! :) www.twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.com)

No comments: