Saturday, November 3, 2012

Polka Dot Owl


Hiya!

I was cleaning up the pictures on my computer and come across this one. I have searched my blog and can't find where I shared this with you. So, well it has to be done right?! :)

 I made this bookmark a few months ago for sweet Ms. Jeanette. We are in a FB group together and our first challenge was to create a bookmark for one of our "sisters". I know that Jeanette loves patterned paper and that she likes owls. So, I think I personalized this for her pretty well. :)

I added some pearl tipped straight pins behind the image. I cut all the circles with my Spellbinder dies. I added a little sparkle to the image with stickles.
The ribbon is from Bo Bunny. I have a HUGE roll of this polka dot ribbon and have had it for a long time. It finds it's way into quite a few of my projects. I love brown and I love polka dots!
Here's the bookmark "serving it's purpose". I really like how it turned out.

Thanks for visiting today.

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

5 comments:

Athina said...

How cute! I am sure Jeanette just loved it.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, I treasure that owl! So cute!!! Glad you put it on your blog!

Barb said...

How Sweet--I bet Jeanette did love it!

Heather B said...

Cute!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The perfect bookmark for, Jeanette! This turned out really cute, Melina.