Thursday, June 13, 2013

Baby on the Way!

Nope! Not for me! *giggle*
The title is for the page I am posting today! Ha! Ha! Ha! :)

I'm on a roll with my scrap pages.....I keep finding great sketches to use.
I found one over at Sketch N Scrap I wanted to try....

This is my brother in law (and sister in law, LOL) pregnant with their first child.

here's the sketch



Here's a close up of my doodling around the title and the flower embellishment


I found the little bird paper a while back on a clearance rack at HL. I love it because the little cuties are flocked.....they feel so soft and cuddly just like a little baby. :)
I'm loving this page! hee! hee!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

11 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Beautiful page! I love all the little details you have added, the heart is so perfect for your page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tamika said...

Super layout, I love the title work and the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch-n-Scrap!

Kerry said...

Gorgeous page Melina and what a great subject to scrap! I love the look of the birdie paper, so sweet!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

Kelly said...

Absolutely beautiful layout Melina! Love the little flocked bird paper too and the way you did the ribbon at the top of the layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the elements you use on the page to add texture. Your photos are lovely too :) So glad you played along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap challenge.
xx Ria

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful LO. So awesome. Thanks for playing along at Sketch~N~Scrap
Huggies
Rachelle-DT
xxx

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the baby in the family! :) I love this page, the colors are so pretty and that paper with the birds is too cute. Thanks for taking the time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

theoldesaltbox said...

Lovely layout! Your detail is wonderful, thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap!

Brandi Matos said...

Awesome page and embellies!!! Wonderful photos as well!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at SNS!!!

Zella said...

WOW - impressed! Love the layout, pictures, and your doodling rocks! :)

MJ's Kraze said...

Lovely page. Great colors and details. Thanks for playing along at S~N~S.