Tuesday, July 16, 2013

He's a Puddle Duck!

It's Summer time and I'm scrapping Summer pages.....ahhhhhh, gotta love it! :)
Aaron loves the water. I'm surprised I caught these photos....he is so on the run all the time!


I used the Bo Bunny collection Key Lime
(the little camera is from Studio Calico)


I also added some speckles with a stamp on the background.

I used the sketch over at Paper Secrets

Paper Secrets have a little twist to their challenges (all of you know how much I love twists!!!!) :)
for this challenge they want to see a "project life" card on your page. I added mine beside the two photos of Aaron.

I am also entering this page in the challenge over at Southern Girls
#73 ~ No spoolin' (use nothing from a spool on your creation ~ my stitching above the pics is faux)
Southern Girls also has a DT call going on! Go check it out!

the challenge at The Paper Girls
$35 ~ Journaling Cards

#28 ~ Water

Thank you so much for visiting my little space in blogland. Have a great day!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina
 

9 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

This page turned out great! I really like the journaling area and the die cuts you used.

Zella said...

What great photos!!! Love the layout too....a cute page featuring a cute guy! :)

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic layout with beautiful colors and accents! Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
Carolyn DT

Niknak said...

Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful layout! Thanks for playing with "Southern Girls challenge" this week. Good luck!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this fun layout - really says summer and fun. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge

Rita T said...

I love your photo's - too many times I have missed capturing these kinds of photo's because my children move just as I'm clicking. Love that you made them black and white too - they really stand out.

Kelly said...

Beautiful job with the sketch w/twist challenge! Love the Bo Bunny papers too. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome layout!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper