Sunday, September 1, 2013

Red Carpet Studios #52 ~ Anything Goes Challenge

Hello!
We are lettin' loose over at Red Carpet Studios!
It's anything goes and you should see all the amazing projects the DT has made.
Our Sponsor for this challenge is:
and they are giving away this:

I decided to do something I've never tried before (yeah, that isn't dangerous seeing it is my first official challenge as a designer at RCS.....huh?!

So, here it is.....

Yep, I colored an image from one of our wonderful Sponsors and decided I was going to do something besides a card.
It is 6"x6.5" inches (yeah, a big magnet! LOL)
I made my own "white board" out of white cardstock and a piece of acetate. :)
Go me! *giggle*
It's nice to step out of the box every once in a while.

Come join us for our Anything Goes Challenge!

Also, don't forget about the blog hop going on over at Red Carpet Studios!
 
Everyone that participates gets a goodie bag of digi images sent to their email!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

2 comments:

Zella said...

Love your project! The bears are so cute....what a fun project!

Laura said...

What a great idea... and you made your own wipe board.. too cool..
love the teddies!!
Laura D.
www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com