Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Trimming the Tree

It's the 10th and that means there's a new challenge over at 1~2~3 Get Scrappy.

The board is a little tougher than last month, a real challenge!
Go on over and check it out.


Here's what I made:

I used trees, rhinestones and washi tape in my double page layout. I got to looking at the board and I also used another row: circles, rhinestones and die cuts. :)

I hope you join us for our September challenge!




Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

5 comments:

Pat said...

Melina that is a great 2 pager!

Majo said...

I love doubles and you did a wonderful job, Melina!!

Lynne said...

Beautiful 2 page spread, Melina!! Love the flow of pics and embellies across the page!

Heidi said...

this is such a cool layout, and especially because it's a double layout.

Lizzie R said...

Such a cute layout! I love all the little 'trimmings' on the pages. Great job, Melina!