Sunday, October 13, 2013

What's the Movie Theme at Red Carpet Studios?

Well it's:
Bicentennial Man, of course!
ehem....have to admit....I've never seen this movie. So, I'm glad that we just have to use metal on our creations! :) That's what I love about RCS challenges, you don't have to know the movie to play along with the challenges!!!!

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

and this is what I made:
This is the "sister" page to the layout I posted on Oct. 10th.
I used a sketch from PageMaps.
I'm loving this paper, Vintage Bliss.
The metal I used is a butterfly clip from Mayo Road.

I hope you have a chance to play along with our challenge at Red Carpet Studios!

Thanks for checking out my blog.

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

1 comment:

bel said...

I'm living this paper too melina and its a gorgeous double page
What a beautiful little girl