Friday, December 13, 2013

My Very Simple, Easily Mass Produced, 2013 Christmas Cards!

Hi all!

I just finished my Christmas cards! Yippeeee!
Now, I always make a few detailed Christmas cards to give to family and friends that appreciate the work that goes into them. Now, as for all the rest of the cards I give/mail......well, I do a slightly less detailed design since I know they will probably be tossed right after Christmas. :)

Here are my easily mass produced (I made 22 of them in an hour!) 2013 Christmas cards:

Oh my goodness! Is that not the simplest card you have ever seen?!!!
It is A2 size (4.25"x5.5"), with 2 score lines at the bottom. The stamped piece is 2"x4" popped up on pop dots. EASY!!!!
The poinsettia stamp is from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from Verve.

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

4 comments:

Cindy R. said...

Absolutely Stunning !

Unknown said...

they came out real pretty

Elina Stromberg said...

Love this design! The score lines are just a perfect finishing detail on your card.
Simple is beautiful!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image -Christmas is the time we need to stop embellishing and simplify -do as I say and not as I do springs to mind lol-gorgeous cards
Carol x