Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January Kit Creation for the Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique

Hi everyone!

I'm sharing a Mini Album I made with the January kit from the Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique on FB.
The paper collection is called "Key to My Heart" from Kaisercraft.

My album is 5"x7" (the covers are 5.5"x7.5")




The following are pics of the inside and all the pages. There are 6 double pocket/double sided pages.






 Each page has a 4x6 photo mat in the pocket.
Then there is a pocket at the top of each page that holds
gate fold booklets in each
Here are pics of one of those....



Back cover.
The closure is ribbon with a magnet under the flower piece on the front cover.

I did a little something different to "spice" up the binding...

I am also entering my mini album at:
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog ~ Use ribbon and/or lace

Well, that's it. Let me know what you think.
Also, I am uploading a YT video right now (as I type this post). Be sure to check it out here:

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina
 

5 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

The perfect amounts of girly and vintage! I really like the hemp cord in the spine, it looks good.

crafty-stamper said...

Really beautiful love all the papers and pockets -love the gatefold booklets too,love the key and embellishments on the front
carol x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow. This is beautiful. You did the vintage look very well. Thanks for playing along this week over at the Crafter's Café. Shannon DT

Vickie Y said...

Wow! What a gorgeous album! Love every detail you put into it!