Friday, March 6, 2015

Don't Forget Your Umbrella!

Here I am again, late as usual and again I apologize to all my crafty friends with whom these creations mean the most to.
 
Our last Dueling Darling kit was too cute! Darlene sent the kits for the Dazzlers. She sent two different images and well, I used them both. LOL
 
Here's what I created:
 
A 5x5 card....
 
 Darlene's kit was so bright and cheerful! Thank you Sweetie!
I loved using the patterned papers and rick rack, too fun!
 
 
So this card should have been on my blog last month on the 15th. Well, in true Melina style, it's not.
Now, I get to visit all my other Dueling Darling Sisters' blogs to see what they created for this rainy challenge!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog!
 
Until next time...
Blessings...
 
 


6 comments:

Judy McMullen said...

Darling card, Melina! Love the bright, fun colors and design both inside and out...So springlike! Definitely worth the wait!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The sentiment made into a flower is so good! Great job using both images. Cute, bright, fun card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, your card is darling! Love the boots on the inside and the overall design of the front is fabulous, too!

Darlene said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!! (and well worth waiting for!)

You sure created a bright and cheery card with the papers and rick rack! Love the inside too! Cool use of the flower/sentiment on the front too. Very creative.

Glad that you got a chance to play!

Barb said...

What a cute card--love the bright colors!

Terry Ladwig said...

How bright and cheery! Love how you used the boots on the inside ;-)