Thursday, April 26, 2018

First Cocoa Daisy Order and Layout

Hi everybody!
I hope your week is going well. Have you had a chance to get in your crafty space and create? I have and it feels great!

I received some awesome goodies this week. One being my very first order from Cocoa Daisy
I sat right down and got to work with my bounty. I was too late in ordering to get the full kits from April and May so I had to settle for the grab bags of “bits and pieces”. We’ll settle is not the correct word because these grab bags are awesome!
Here’s my first creation and I plan to decorate some planner pages with some of the rest....


Okay so first off that little typewriter die cut?! Love it! So of course my journaling had to be typed! I had a great time playing with this first Cocoa Daisy shipment and can’t wait to start receiving my pocket page subscription each month!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

No comments: