Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Circle Circus Card


Here's a Clean and Simple card I made for a make and take at one of my workshops. It is 4.25 x 5.50. I used the new "Circle Circus" stamp set from SU! I stamped on whisper white c/s with Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry & Dusty Durango inks. I used Bermuda Bay c/s & stamped in Rich Razzleberry & punched the image out with the scallop circle punch. I used "For You" from the "Fundamental Phrases" stamp set by SU! I punched the phrase out with the Word Window punch then punched a tiny hole in the side and tied linen thread. I thought it was a cute "beginners" card.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, it is a great starter card but also a beautiful creation. Great colors!!

Tracey said...

This is so beautiful, I love this stamp set and see that it has endless possibilities.

Colleen said...

Simple is good - love the colors!