Friday, July 17, 2009

Life, Kiddos and Pretty Cards--Do dah! Do dah!

Hello All!

I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend! Our kiddos are gone "camping" with my in-laws. My husband took them yesterday morning to his parents house (they live an hour away). They're going to "camp out" at their house! Our children think it's the grandest thing! It's very rare that we don't have our children with us due to Aaron's special needs, but my MIL and FIL are very trustworthy, caring and compassionate people and we rest easy when they are with them. Soooo, I've been deep cleaning my house...ugh! But, it needed it and it's hard to get done with kiddos running in and messing up what you just cleaned!
I did get my crafting area straightened up and lots of scraps thrown away that I was never going to use. Ahhhh, it's clean and I can find everything now.
I wanted to share a couple of cards with you that were made by some friends of mine on SCS. I hosted a swap called "Animals and Insects Card Swap". The cards these ladies sent were wonderful. I had a little contest going that my kiddos were going to pick their favorite card from each group.


This is the card they picked as their favorite insect card.
Created by Diana


This one was the one they picked as their favorite animal card.
Created by Vee

Aren't these great cards! Thanks ladies for participating in my swap! :)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute - I can see why they were favorites!

Melanie said...

Wow girl I love these, you have been super busy. Love the Zebra card the best!!

April said...

Those cards are adorable but I think I'm in love with the Zebra one!!