Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Late, I'm Late, For a Very Important Date!

Hello!




I'm so late getting my Dueling Darling challenge card posted! So sorry ladies!




Debbie was our Dazzler's hostess this month. She sent the most chic kit evah! I love it lil dj I do :)







My placemats matched the kit hahahaha so I just had to take the photo with my placemat as the backdrop. *giggle*




**Part of our group's challenge was to tell our leaders how much we appreciate them. My friend Jeanette is the leader of the Dazzlers. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Jeanette aka Forest Ranger over on SCS. She is a great swap hostess and a wonderful and constant blogger. I have learned so much from her! She is also a Pastor's wife as am I so I feel a true connection with her. She is so sweet. Whenever I've needed her, she's always delivered and I appreciate that girl! You're the best. I love how much you care about your online friends. Thanks so much for all you do! BIG HUGS!**




Be sure to check out all the other Dazzlers and Divas blogs! They are listed in my left sidebar.




Thanks so much for visiting...(again sorry it's late)




Until next time...


Blessings...


Melina

8 comments:

April said...

Great take on the kit....love the color of the cups...hehehe

So happy to be involved in this with you!

Carol W said...

Oh Melina....great card...love the color pops on the image..how fun that the kit matched your place mats...toooo funny....lol. Great job with this months challenge...worth the wait for sure...hope your knee is getting better...

Terry Ladwig said...

Love the card Melina! I also like how you only colored a few items in the image...very nice with the choice of colors for that...the orange ties everything together! I also love how you cut out the word FRIENDS ☺

Great job!!

Barb said...

Great Card Melina--I love the pop of color on your card!

~Paola~ said...

U sure made your card 'pop' with just a blast of orange...very cute card...I love how you inserted the cut out word Friends in on eof the main corners....:o)

dweatter said...

Cute! I love how it matched your placemats. I want them! LOL!!! Nice job on your card.

Moira said...

Fun and chic! Lovin' that your placemats matched your card! Woot!

Jamie Sanchez said...

We're even because I'm late commenting! :D

Great card! I love the torched edges!!! I am gonna have to steal that idea. :D