Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Great SUO Challenge!

Hiya!

It's time once again for a SU Only challenge! This week we're focused on flowers. Any SU! flowers you like, we want to see them. Come on over and join us.



I immediately thought of the Just Believe stamp set when I heard of our theme. With this card I stamped it over our Medallion stamp.


Supplies:

Paper~very vanilla

Ink~crumb cake, old olive, perfect plum

Stamps~Medallion, Just Believe

Accessories~very vanilla satin ribbon, circle punch, sponge daubers, hemp twine


I love how light and simple this one turned out.


Thanks for stopping by for a peek!


Until next time...

Blessings...


Melina

6 comments:

Mary said...

I love your card. It's simple and gorgeous!

April said...

Girl, I love this and so not know how to use that medallion stamp that I must case this!!

Carol W said...

Oh my Melina....this is stunning!!! I love it..great job and if you are ok with it.....I would love to case it...just gorgeous....

Lauren said...

Melina, this is beautiful, very elegant. I love the delicacy of the flowers against the background.

Moira said...

So.. so pretty!

I wish I could make pretty cards like this... I just can't seem to make them turn out as beautiful as yours.

marsha said...

Melina, this is just stunning! I love the medallion!
Hugs,
Marsha