Monday, May 30, 2011

An SUO Challenge Just for Fathers!

Hello ladies!

I'm so sorry I've only been posting once every 2 weeks. End of school (year) with our kiddos being at 2 different schools is nerve racking trying to be at all their events. They are both done now though, so I should be able to post more frequently. Thanks for you patience. :)

This card is for our Challenge over at the SUO! blog. May 31st (challenge #20) challenge is to make a Father's Day card. Be sure to only use SU! products/items on your creations to be eligible for our top 3 picks.

I hope you can join us! Just follow the link in the top, right of my blog.



Now, after I made this card, it reminded me a lot of Christmas colors. I'm stickin' with it though to use as a Father's Day card. I think it will be cute for the kiddos to give hubby.
Supplies:
Paper ~ whisper white, old olive, bashful blue, real red, Celebrations DSP
Stamps ~ Oval All
Ink ~ Old Olive
Accessories ~ circle punches, oval punch, cherry cobbler baker's twine

Have a great day!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

What a fun layout! This would work for lots of things.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Fun card, Melina! I really like the colors. They layout is great.