Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Flying Mystery

I know what you're thinking. Melina has another post? 3 posts in 6 days? What's up with her? *giggle* *snort* I know right?! I told you my crafty mojo was comin' back!

It's time to see the Mystery image Sweet P sent all us Mystery swappers (thread on SCS). Yesterday was the due date to have the card to her so it's now safe to post what we created on our blogs! Yay!

I love the image she sent us! So cute! Super girly! Right up my alley :-)




I used a retired pink SU! card stock as my base. I had to fussy cut the sentiment Sweet P sent us so it would fit on my card. I had so many elements and left the image so big, that I was running out of room. I especially love the dew drops she sent with the images. I don't have any of those so it was fun to work with them. I added dazzling diamonds to her wings and the center of her flower.

Thanks Paola for hosting this round!!! Love ya! :-)

Until next time...

Blessings...


Melina

1 comment:

Terria said...

Love the post keep that mojo flowing;) Super cute card!