Saturday, March 10, 2012

He is Risen!

Hi! Here I am again.
I love having time to craft! Yay!

I have a couple of challenges I wanted to enter this card in....

Today's Crazy 4 Challenges blog wants us to be inspired by Spring. The flowers, Easter, baby animals, etc. You can find the challenge here ~ C4C127
Also, the CAS-usal Friday Challenge is to make a card with your sentiment as the focal point. Their challenge is found here ~ CFC43

Now, I know black is not the first thing you think of when you think of Spring. But, I loved these colors together and just went with it. :)
This is the first time this SU! stamp has seen ink. I love it, so simple and beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina 



11 comments:

Julie said...

This is beautiful Melina! I love the color combo and layout - very elegant! I just found you blog and I love your style!

Liz said...

Very Nice I love the stamp It say's it all.

Hugs

Payne Holler Cards said...

love your color combo too! and the sentiment! beautiful card ...

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful, Melina, just as you are! Love your new blog look :)

Liz Williams said...

The message that makes ALL the difference for Christians! Love this pretty card.

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Love your color combo. That sentiment is perfect for being a focal point.

Darlene said...

What a fresh color combo and layout! Puts the main focus on the sentiment, which is perfect! Like that little rosette also, very pretty!

Michele Gross said...

Absolutely lovely! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is beautiful! Congrats on you weight loss... your almost half way to your goal! I'll keep you in my prayers!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love that little decorative edge and that black 'flower'. Very cool!

Lela said...

So pretty! I like it