Friday, March 23, 2012

I Was Buzzing By......

.....and wanted to know if you had any cake? :)

Hi!
I hope you're having a great day.

I have a card here I made for a few challenges....


I went by this sketch at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog found here:
This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge is to make a Clean and Simple card.
and last but certainly not least, the CAS-ual Fridays blog is going Bold and Beautiful this week. They want to see your pastel colors with black.

Now, for my card details...
The base is crumb cake but it has a green hue to it. I guess it's the Wild Wasabi against it that makes it look that way.
I used my Big Shot, SU! dies and Spellbinders a lot with this layout.
The little bee image is from the SU! Love Bug stamp set and the sentiment is from the SU! Afterthoughts set. The image is stamped on pretty in pink c/s with memento black ink.
The large white circle is stamped in Wild Wasabi ink with the SU! Sanded b/g stamp.
The little pink balls are pom poms I bought months ago and have just now used. I love em! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

11 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! I love the pom poms. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

April said...

Adorable card!!

Liz Williams said...

I love the sketch and the color combo on this Melina! Sending lots of love to you this week!!You have been in my prayers.

Virginia L. said...

Lovely design! I love how you layered the images! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Darlene said...

Great take on this challenge and sketch, Melina! Love the cheery little guy buzzing by (sorry no cake here) and those pom poms are too cute.

Athina said...

So cute! Great colors!

The Other Patti Sue said...

CAS perfection! Love your design, so pretty!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Friggin' cute, I say!

Carol said...

Such a cute card! Made me smile-that little bee is adorable! Have a happy day!!

Michele Gross said...

Very sweet! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Patty Gorka said...

Adorable card, Melina! You did a wonderful job with the sketch!