Monday, June 24, 2013

Colorfully Clean and Simple

This week at SCS we are having a colorful CAS challenge. We are inspired by a Pinterest pic.
Come check it out! :)

Here's what I created:


Here's the pic:


I like that I was able to add all those card stock layers and still keep it CAS. The telescoping layers remind me of an old movie theater sign.

thanks for stopping by!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays ~ Over the Edge (my banner is over the edge of the layers)

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

9 comments:

Jingle said...

The layers of paper are so fun! Love all the color! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Delphine said...

Fantastic! I love the design of your card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Wow. Great job adding all the layers. The colors look great together. Very summery.

Donna said...

Wow, love this and such a fab CAS design! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Anonymous said...

A rainbow made of layers of paper? Now, why didn't I never think of that??? What a coll result, I love it!!!
Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Sylvia Blum said...

Wow!!! This is awesome! LOVE all the color layers!
Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays
Sylvia xx

Kelly Griglione said...

Love your treatment with the layered panels! I don't think I've seen it done that way. Looks great! Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

Zella said...

HOW CREATIVE!!! Love the colors and you are the queen of the CAS cards! :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

OH, Melina! This is so creative! Love the layers and layers and layers of color! Awesome!