Friday, June 7, 2013

Finally Revealing the Mystery!

Hi all!

I hope you are having a super, crafty day!

I found some bargains at HobLob today....
an extender plate for my big shot 40% off
set of extender shims 40% off
a wood mounted coffee stamp 75% off
a bottle for altering 50% off
the tickets extender die by Tim Holtz 70% off
the film strip extender die by Tim Holtz 70% off

I love crafty bargains!!!!!

Now, on to my creation.....

I was the hostess for the latest round of our Mystery Image Swap on SCS.
I sent all my peeps the Blessed Mouse stamped image by MFT.

Here's what I created with it:


 I finally used my MFT wonky border die. I love it! :)
I paper pieced her little outfit with some MME and Echo Park papers.

I am entering this card in the following challenge:
(my gray c/s piece is embossed with the Swiss dots ef and inked)



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

Blessings...

Melina

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Such a sweet little mouse. Great design. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Barb said...

Cute card--I love the paper piercing. I wanted to try that, but was not sure how to do it with the image already stamped.

Zella said...

Paper piecing amazes me - something I'm not good at so I admire it so much when I see it done. Amazing!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a cute card!

Lynne said...

Melina, this card is so stinkin cute!! Love!!

~Paola~ said...

awesomely done....so many details...you totally rocked this challenge!