Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lela, Lela, She's Our Gal!

Hi everyone!

Today is the 5th and that means we have another "Crafty Gal" to honor. This month we are showing love to Lela. I love THIS card on her blog and had to CASE it. :)


I cut the dragonflies out with my Cricut. Lela also likes to craft with the color orange so I used a bit of that in my card.
The sentiment is from an MFT set ~ EMT Boy
Thank you Lela for all the great inspiration on your BLOG.

I can't wait to see what everyone else in our bloggy group made in your honor. :)

I am also entering this card at:

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, this is such a fun card and a great CASE of Lela's card, too. I love the colors and those great bugs. ;) Too cute!

Sassy said...

Love, love, love this color combination and the tag on the front of the card. You did Lela proud :)

Barb said...

Very Cute--love the design and the touch of orange is perfect!

Zella said...

Oh Melina, how pretty!!! When I see this it makes me think I need to get a Cricut! LOL!! The colors are great too... You've done a wonderful job honoring Lela.

Lela said...

AWESOME! I love the colors and your card turned out wonderful. Thank you for allowing me to be part of the SCS Group,

Sharon said...

Cute card!!!

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

I like how you matted the butterflies and the colors that you chose.