Monday, August 12, 2013

They Love the Beach

Hi everybody!

I have a page to share with you today.
I keep finding beach pictures (of the same year) that need to be scrapped. I can't believe all the pics I took......also I have 2 sets, 1 in color and 1 in black and white! LOL I went crazy that summer with pictures! WOW!
This was the last summer before Bethany started school. :( I guess I thought I needed to capture every moment.

For my page:
I grabbed some papers from the Echo Park collection ~ A Perfect Summer and
Bo Bunny collection ~ Key Lime Wipe Out and went to "work". :)
The little flowers are from the Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique (link is in my right sidebar)
I used a set of thickers for my Beach title.
I went a little crazy with my white gel pen. See all the doodles? ha ha

I used the sketch over at Sketches in Thyme
 

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog.

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina
 

9 comments:

Majo said...

Love your "sun" so much, great Layout, Melina.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW!!! What a fun sun and cute layout!

WhiteRacoon said...

very cute! adorable sun! =)

Devra said...

Oh I love the sun! Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love the sunshine embellie and the way you extended it w/ the blue and white sun rays coming out of it!
Thanks for playing w/ us at Sketches in Thyme!
-Doreen

Sura said...

Love the sun! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
Surama

Zella said...

What a sweet due of pics and you have scrapped them beautifully!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE LOVE how you added the sun!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches In Thyme!!!!

Roxy said...

Gaaaaah! Your sun!!! So AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful layout, Roxy (SiT Maven)!