Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Recipe Took Longer Than I Thought!

Well, I'm so late I'm embarrassed.

I'm just now posting my Dueling Darling creation. What?!!! Yep, I'm 2 weeks late posting!

So sorry!

Debbie sent such a cute kit! I'm sorry it took me so long to make my recipe card. I loved everything you sent!

Here's my recipe for Creamy Crockpot Corn.......

 I colored the image Debbie sent with my Spectrum markers.
I also colored the chipboard spoon that was in the kit with the same markers.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope to be more active now that my life settling down and everyone is getting used to their new school and work schedules.

Until next time...
Blessings...


4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love the fall feel with the colors on your recipe card. Perfect for the warm recipe! The little spoon is just so cute!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awww... this is an adorable recipe card! I love the way you used the image in the corner! And the lovely colors. WOW!

I actually make this dish/recipe often - only I do mine in a pan on the stove. I'll have to try it in the crockpot soon. Thanks!

Barb said...

What a cute recipe card Melina--I love the image that Debbie sent!

Terry Ladwig said...

Cute recipe card Melina! Recipe sounds good too, thanks for sharing it!